Sunday, December 18, 2011

This is turning into a sappy Bridget Jones blog. I am sorry.

This is not a proper post. I just kinda need to run this by you guys, if people are still reading this shit.


So....I sort of...kinda....a little bit.....dating a cop.


I know, I KNOW! What the eff right?


It's just dates and there's nothing specific or official but he's really keen but I'm not really keen but he's young and he's fresh out of cop school (8 months!) and he's like buff and his ass looks really, really....really good in the uniform, you guys. Like really good....like damn that ass is so tight, it could deflect bullets. Which is good, cause he's a cop. Could come in handy...the tight ass.


And if you guys remember anything at all about me, you remember my thing with uniform. Although I have always veered towards firefighters...


So it have only been dates and movies and no official "labelling" of such, but he's pushing for it and I'm holding it off....but I dunno.


He's cute. But he's a cop. And well.....a cop. He's going back to school next year so he could become a detective....but that's just fancier version of being a cop.


So I dunno. I think he's cute. And he's funny. Slightly pushy. And a bit possessive...but most men are possessive so nothing special there. Except that he has a gun. 


Shit.


What should I do?! Cut it off cause he's a cop? I mean, dating is dating...and I sort of holding out for another guy who is not a cop whom I'm totally into and he's into me as well but he's a fucking pussy that won't ask me out and I'm like "I don't wanna make the first move cause I don't wanna emasculate you," so we both go around sneaking glances, and me flirting with other guys in front of him to make him jealous and have so many girls nights out where I profess my full blown crush on him to my girls and how the answer is yes, it will always be yes if he JUST. FUCKING. ASK. ME. OUT. ALREADY.


But he doesn't.


And then the cop dude comes around. And he asked me out and I said yes cause even though I totally like the other guy I'm like "I can't wait for you forever till you grow some balls and realize that you like me too and I need to be out there while I still have perky breasts and is this fucking hot and I really can't wait for you babe. Aaallll this, don't come easy. Fight for me."...so I said yes. 


And now I'm sort of dating a cute cop with a tight ass who wants to make it "official" while all I could think of is the other guy who always sneaking glances my way, who makes me happy by just being near, whose slight brush on my hands makes me sweat, whose the first thing I think about everyday -- but is doing nothing and there are problems at work and my friends are getting married all over and ohmygawd -- the pressure people, the pressure!




Also, my ass have not grown any tighter or any perkier eventhough I fucking take RPM classes 4 times a week and I do 60 squats EVERY. FUCKEN. DAY.


Oh wow....look at that. This is a proper post after all.


So dump the cop? Or have faith and see where this goes? I truly need an answer to this one people. I truly do. 

11 comments:

s a L o m a said...

the more the merrier.keep ur option open lah kot..

tapi buntut makin jari makin gelanyut la pulak kan..haish.stress nya!

Summer said...

no harm in hanging out with the cop for a bit, in the meantime! i mean....a tight ass is a tight ass, amirite?

Halle Calypso said...

no~ don't dump the cop~

jaak said...

You could have had it so much better.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Saloma:

Kan, kan....plus, dat Ass though...

Summer:

Dude, you certainly got your priorities straight =DDD

Halle:

Not gonna, that ass looks too damn good in that uniform =pp

Jaak:

With you, my love?

thoyol said...

cop??

abandon the ship. dump him..

Nerd-tastic said...

I would say keep your options open. If you're not fully feeling it for the cop, even though he's hot etc., I wouldn't jump into it. You don't want to regret staying with someone just because you felt like you had no other options.
You're hot woman! And I know it sucks when all your friends are getting married, but trust me, from personal experience and from everyone's advice that I've ever heard: Don't stay with someone just because you don't think you can do better or because you see others around you settling down. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but if you really have to ask us if you should stay with him, that kind of gives you your answer. . .

hummingbird said...

Lap it all up. The attention, the tight ass, the every-damn-thing the cop offers. You're too young to sit around waiting for the other dude to grow some balls. RPM is tough as shit. You've worked too hard to let it go to waste.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

thoyol:

Dah pun. Better not play with fire yo.

Nerd-tastic:

You are wise beyond your years Young Pedawan and I did took your advice =)

hummingbird:

Nah, it's done. There are other fish (with tighter ass) in the sea. Plus, I really, really like the other guy.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

thoyol:

Dah pun. Better not play with fire yo.

Nerd-tastic:

You are wise beyond your years Young Pedawan and I did took your advice =)

hummingbird:

Nah, it's done. There are other fish (with tighter ass) in the sea. Plus, I really, really like the other guy.

Anonymous said...

well,its a good writing,i give u that..physical attractions eh?just let the other guy go so he can find someone new ok?i hate reading a sad story or knowing that love was just a game for some,u get ur happiness,let others get theirs.