Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I wonder if they'll ever find out that she is faking it and that she is not real.
I wonder if they'll ever found out that she is just a little girl hurting in silence and trashing in her sleep.
I wonder if they'll ever find out that she despises the reflection in the mirror and the big smile that means nothing to anything.
I wonder if they'll ever find out that beneath it all are just delusions and endless conflicts.
I wonder if they'll ever find out what she really is.

I wonder how they will punish the pretender that she has always and will always be.

3 comments:

3kC said...

they'll never know it was me....

drats. there goes the secret.


this one's hitting a few buttons..lol

constant drama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
munkao said...

The moment is what we have, what we live as and am in the moment is what we are.