Friday, October 26, 2007

Of hypocrisies and TV...

Question:
If a guy compliments you on your selection of footwear does that mean that he wanna have sex with you?
As in: "Love your shoes, very sexy. Lets get it on?"
If anyone have the answer to this question, hit me up.

******************************

I had a conversation with a guy the other day. Nothing earth shattering. Nothing worth mentioning. He wasn't hot, wasn't bad looking. Unfortunately he wasn't all that interesting either. I need a certain level of intellectualism from the opposite sex to keep me interested and he wasn't displaying the level that I require. Hey everybody has a check list, Intellect for me rank waaaay Up There.

So today I was watching TV, as part of my ongoing eternal campaign of procrastinating from doing whatever shit that I'm supposed to do. As I was flipping through the channel I saw something that looked familiar to me. I saw that guy. Of whom I have spoken to. On TV. WTF?

Albeit that it was on sports channel and I was aware that he was saying something about sports but it was pretty...'insert-proper-adjective-here' to know that he is on TV. And he didn't mentioned that to me that his work actually involving him being on TV.......now that I know he is on TV, his level of HOTness just skyrocketed. Does this makes me shallow and superficial and hypocritical seeing that I say I value intellect intensely?

Of course. To all 3.

Do I care? Not really.

As far as I'm concerned, being on TV is a huge turn on to anyone....now where did I put his number?

17 comments:

Sturdy Girl said...

when men comment on your shoes they want to do it with you. That's a fact. Well, unless they then ask you where you bought them. Then I'm pretty sure they don't want to do it with you or others of your gender.

Tinesh said...

AHAHAHAHA!!! Girls I tell you!!

constant drama said...

Really Sturdy?....ahhhh and the plot thickens.

Anonymous said...

err..who is THE guy?

constant drama said...

I will text you. Identity must not be revealed. Lalalalalala.

FATSO said...

I agree with SG (as usual...)about the shoes. Most of us say "nice shoes" as we imagine them up around your ears.

But, you know, intellect is a turn on for men too. At least for smart men. Stupid ones can't handle the challenge, I suppose...

And, no, one cannot reveal identities on here, can we? Even if he is on TV.

Anonymous said...

oh my dear. he commented on your shoes?? of all things to comment on he chooses your shoes??? the other person who posted is right. its either he's interested in 'getting it on' or he's gay. lol.

constant drama said...

Fatso: ah seeing that you're a man I shall totally accept your POV as the holy truths of all truths.

3kc: Trust me, he is not gay. He wants me to take more pics of my feet in 'sexy shoes' so that he can rmbr me by. This is some freakyass shit I do not want to get involved in.

Wierdo.

cheesecakeerian said...

Don't be so harsh la. Some people like SM. Some people like inanimate objects. I'm sure one day he will find someone who... er.. loves his shoe fetish? *_* Lalalala...

constant drama said...

That is true. How shallow of me. One day I will find a soldier boy who's into bondage....

I'm just sayin here...lalalalalala.......

Maverick SM said...

em...you got good taste!!!!LOL

constant drama said...

Indeed, I do... =p

Indeterminacy said...

Hmmm,I think he wanted your shoes, but was afraid to ask, some guys are like that. Celebreties are even worse.

Indeterminacy said...

sorry, meant Celebrities!

constant drama said...

But why Indie? Whhhhy?

Indeterminacy said...

Don't ask me, I was just being pseudointellectual. I just couldn't imagine it, because I hardly ever look at a girl's feet - not when the rest of her is there.

constant drama said...

AHAHAAH!! That's right. Embrace the spirit of this blog. Its all about being a pseudo-intellectual...coz c'mon at the end of the day we are all posers anyways. :o)