Friday, September 04, 2009

Meh

My birthday is in 16 days.


16 more days till I become old.


16 more days till youth is just a passing memory.


16 more days to realize that despite being old like a motherfucker; I have not achieved anything spectacular in all this time.




Invisible


I have not cured cancer. I have not won Olympic medals. I have not have hot kinky sex with Hugh Dancy. I have not scaled the tallest building in the world. I have not fallen head over heels in love. I have not have the balls to admit to people around me that I am a feminist. I have not rallied against oppression. I have not fought for freedom for POWs. I have not done so many things.


The last 20 something years have been a waste. A waste. 


16 more days to go and chances are I am not going to change the world in any way.


Fuck this. I'm depressed.


No more post till I'm over being depressed. Or until I get some Prozacs.





No comments: