Sunday, July 27, 2008

So wrong...so damn wrong....

OMFG y'all. This is so wrong. So wrong. So fucking wrong. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I am so disturbed.



So you know how I don't own a laptop and I use the family PC to get online and stuff. So the PC is situated in what used to be the study area, it's the study area because the tuition teacher used to come and teach me English here. And also it has a whiteboard and a library so hence we call it "study area". The study area also happens to be situated right outside of my room and my sister's room.



So it's 3 fucking o'clock in the morning. I am surfing the net, stalking people on Facebook- it's the semester break. I don't sleep till sunrise yo....when I heard moaning from my sister's room. Seeing that it's 3 in the morning, my brain is not functioning all that good but dude, my sister moved out. There's no one in her room. OMG wtf? Is that a ghost?



Then it occurred to me that she's sleeping over for the weekend.


With her husband.



In her room.










































Dude, that's my sister.
I am so disturbed right now......

14 comments:

faye said...

hehehehehehheheheh
this sure is a tickle giggly kinda post :)

Maverick SM said...

Well,just treat it as music to the ears.

Nature's call!

Patt Irmina said...

haha...geezz! wear a headphone next time, and the blast the music to the highest volume. lol.

Le Petit said...

maaan dats sum fucked up shit!

Tine said...

Oh. Bloody. Hell. Tell her to get ANOTHER room next time. Hahahaha :p

Tinesh said...

HOLY MOTHER OF ROONEY!!!

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Now you see, you Malaysians are so proper. Here in America the disturbed sister would enter the other sister's room and join in on all the fun! Incestual threeway!

A. Aini said...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

thats a traumatic experience right there. do u think the moaning was intentional? they know ure there and theyre trying to creep u out?

try asking her for stuffs today, she might be in a veeery yessss oohhh yessss good mood. ;) ngahahahahha.

Anonymous said...

oh you poor baby.

Quiet one said...

TOO FUNNY! And disturbing. LOL!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Faye:

Oh I'm sure it is.....

*gives Faye a dirty look*

=p

Mave:

Dude...that's my sister =S

Patt:

OMG, I went to sleep that night with my MP3 on full blast. Listening to Motley Crew somemore. I would kick her ass for this.

Adrienne:

I know. Now I have to go mandi bunga or something. So fucking disturbing.

Tine:

Yes!!!! YES!!!

Next time I will bang on the door and go "For the LOVE OF GOD!! Stop defiling my childhood home! ARRRGGGHHHH!!"

Or maybe throw a bucket of ice water on them. Whicever works....

Anonymous said...

see this is why its good not to have an actual sister lol

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

T-man:

Indeed. *CD proceeds to sit in a corner and rocks back and forth*

Prince:

..............................you. sick. sick. Sicko.......

*barfs*

Aini:

Ahahaha, that's actually funny.

"Kak can I kick yo ass for defiling my childhood home?"

"Yessss ooohhh yeeessss...."

And then I proceed to kick her ass. That woman fucking deserve it.

Farid:

Thank YOU.

Michelle:

No, no. It is DISTURBING. Not funny. Just plain disturbing.....=S

Peter Varvel said...

LMAO!
Next time, just knock on the wall or door and announce loudly, "I can HEAR you! Or so can everyone else!"