Sorry I had not been updating regularly. I want to say that I have been busy working hard for world peace and volunteering at the local orphanage but truth is....I have been hanging out with friends a lot. The only thing I have been doing is updating Valar Morghulis with cool pictures and quotes. You know...to keep up the charade of being a pseudo-intellectual artsy fartsy snob. When I'm really not. Just pretentious as fuck.
But then I saw this tag from Tine's blog and I am totally stealing it. Cause well, what good is a blog if you don't talk about yourself? And perhaps with this post, I would provide Princess Asshat from the previous post, who left that thinly veiled love message for me more ammunition to leave more of her aggressive love messages. In doing so, creating drama and giving the Constantly Dramatic One exactly what I want: drama.
C'mon Princess Asshat, make your idol happy. You know the sole purpose of your very existence is to please me. Be true to yourself. You know you want too....
So 6 random facts about moi: Part the 2nd. (For Part the 1st, go here)
1)I went through some rough emo period in highschool in which I was convinced no one loves me, everybody hates me. The pinnacle of the was this one time, in my ultimate emo moment, I threw.....something (can't remember what now) and that something shattered a mirror in my room. Still in my ultimate emo moment, took a shard of the said broken mirror and cut myself with it. I cut myself in my inner thigh so that nobody could see it. It hurts like a bitch. But at that moment....my ultimate emo moment mind you....it all seemed epic and made sense.
What kind of sense?
Fuck if I know dude. Now that I look back on it, that shit was all kinds of stupid. So listen kids, if you ever find yourself all emo and wanting to cut yourself "to feel alive", for the love of God, cut yourself somewhere else other than the inner thighs. Cause you know, it just doesn't hurt during the cutting. It also hurts when you're sitting down and your thighs go up to each other. I walked bowlegged for like a week after I cut myself.
Stupid ridiculous shit.
2) Once I got lost in Shah Alam for 3 hours. I ran out of fuel and I had no money nor any idea where the nearest petrol station is. So I called my sister, gave her directions as best I could than sat by the roadside crying my eyes out. This happened about a week after I get my P license so I was about....17, I think.
Really stupid shit.
3) You know when you read books, some of the character seems so attractive that you either want to be them, or are so familiar that you are convince that some part of you is them?....Get what I'm sayin?
I'm always convinced that I am Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series. No, seriously. If I am not flesh and blood but just a character that live in the pages of novels, I'll be Ron. Completely. Or Carmen Lowell from the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. As for a character that I want to be? It'll be Arya Stark from the Song of Ice and Fire series. Bitch kicks major ass!
4) When I was a kid, my brother told me that toyols live in the toilet stool. And that these little bastards would bite my ass when I'm doing my business. I was so scared that I didn't do number 2 for like a week until I get sick. Until now, I always make sure that there are no toyols living in any of the toilet that I'm going to use.
5) I was a bulimic when I was 15. For a whole year. Three of my friends and I made a pact that we would always throw up after eating. My modus operandi was basically binge, drink a whole lot of water than stick a 2B pencil down my throat. 2B pencils have greater reach than my fingers because it goes all the way to the back of your throat.
I gave it up cause, well it hurts poking pencil down your throat all the time. Plus my mouth was starting to smell. Out of the 4 of us, only one of us continued until today. She's skinny now, but she's also constantly in and out of the hospital for dehydration and whatnot.
6) I am convince that one day, I would get Clive Owen in the sack. People call this "delusional". I call it "Long Term Goal".
So Princess Asshat, I know you're reading this. Feel free to leave more of your agressive love messages for me. Let the Constantly Dramatic One help you out with it. Why don't you go "Hah! Puke all the time won't get you thin you fat whore!" since you like that so much or maybe "Why don't you just cut yourself till you die?" or I dunno something more creative. I know your stubby little fingers and your vagina full of twigs is just itching for it.
Go for it Princess Asshat. Show me the love. Give me the drama I crave. And don't forget to use spell checker like you did last time....cause I know you did.