Monday, August 11, 2008

08.08.08

Hey I have a question for you. Where were you on the 8th of 8th of 2008? You know a date that would only come in another century? Wait...oh you were at home? Watching the Opening Ceremony of the Beijing Olympics? Oh you had dinner with the family too? Fed your pet fish? Also you got your hair done?.....Oh that's nice. Just swell.


Me? No, I did not managed to catch the Opening Ceremony. I heard it was nice. I'll just catch the repeat....or watch it on youTube.


Wait....why didn't I catch the Opening Ceremony....oh that's just because I was chilling out in a hammock. Under the coconut trees. Letting the sea breeze caress me from my hair to the tips of my toes like a lover that have been gone for too long. Clown fishes ate from my fingers as I fed them bread underwater. I played beach volleyball with a bunch of young virile men. I sunbathed next to hot French divers and lusted after their rock hard abs. I walked miles into the sea during low tide, when the water was so shallow that it only reaches my ankle. I made sandcastles and waited for divers to to come back to shore and tell me bout the adventures they had 20feet below the sea. I had BBQ on the beach under the moonlight. I wrote my name in the sand just to watch it washed away by the tides.





Did I mentioned that I was in
Redang for 4 days and 3 nights? Well I did. And it was lovely, just lovely.

15 comments:

Quiet one said...

I hate you. I never go anywhere.

3kC said...

08.08.08? what did i do? i woke up at 8am. lol! and waited for the 8th second of the 8th minute of the 8th hour of the 8th day of the 8th month of 2008. lol! then i went back to sleep.

yay redang! told you it was gonna be fun!! french dudes eh?? ho-ho-ho?!

Tine said...

Yep I was home watching the opening ceremony. To be honest, it was ... okay lah. I'd so much rather be chilling out like you did :p

Anonymous said...

you lucky biatch! i should've been there!

Elisabeth said...

Oh yeah! 08.08.08! I never even noticed... sadly I did nothing special, damn it!

Will have to wait until 09.09.09 to appreciate this sort of thing...!

Tinesh said...

I told you not to rub in it rite? cow

Kuan said...

oh you lucky lucky B :)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Michelle:

But...why don't you? =S

3kc:

But French dudes were only there on my first day. They left the next day. My lust was shortlived. Damn.

Tine:

Yeah, that's what I heard too that the Opening Ceremony wasnt all that. The beach was sooo glorious Tine. The water was so clear, you can see everything.

Farid:

You live in Sabah! You can go to the beach anytime dude!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Elisabeth:

You should. It doesnt happen often.

Tinesh:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA =P . Oi, bila nak shisha? Before class starts next week?

Kuan:

Truly I am =)

quin browne said...

did you flirt???

A. Aini said...

whyyyyyyyyyy are u frolicking on beaches when we're stuck here with our mundane routine lives??

anyway, babe, in my previous entry tu, when i mentioned dramamama, i was referring to u lah.

my booth was right next to the entrance door.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Quin:

Hot French diver dude has an equally hot French diver girlfriend who doesnt seem open to the idea of a threesome. So no, not with him. With some other dudes though =p

Aini:

The ones selling the bags?!! Kenapa tak tegur!!!!!!!! Arrrggghhh! Boleh ajak gi minum ke, apa ke. Something like that lah.

Chech.

A. Aini said...

nonono bukan the bags tapi betul betul opposite the bags. was selling clothes and belts and all that. aiyohhh. but oh well, cerita lama, we should get over it. until next time, we'll definitely hang out for drinks aight. ur treat. ;)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Ahahaha my treat? Fine. Tapi kat mamak memaner la. Klu nak kat Chili's mmg naik penampar =p

Peter Varvel said...

You forgot to say "neener neeners" (I don't know if that is slang only in America . . .)
Next time I'm going with you, damn!