Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So...its still in LAX




This luggage thing is bugging me more than I want to admit it.



MAS did called me and said that they found my luggage. Its in LAX still. They were also kind enough to mention that seeing that its holiday seasons and things are hectic, many luggage were left out and MAS airline alone have four contena of luggage in LAX waiting to be transferred. My luggage are there somewhere...along with my CK jeans. This is bullshit. At least I am thankful that they actually found the whereabouts of my luggage. That's better than nothing. Now its just a matter of sending them back to Malaysia.





I am thankful. I will not bitch. I will not bitch about how incompetent they are. I will not bitch about how ridiculously disorganized they are. I will not bitch about how stupid they are. I will not bitch. I am thankful. I will not bitch.















Stupid fucking bastards.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness they at least KNOW where the luggage is. Did they say when they'd get it back to you?

constant drama said...

Yeah, at least I still have that.