Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stupid piece of shit


First of all you are a fucking asshole. You never call a girl by that name and think of it as a joke. I thought you were smart but I guess you are as dumb as Tweety is. You never met her but trust me, I couldn't possibly think of a worst insult to hurl at you other than that.

You think its funny. I think its utterly disrespectful and hurtful. There's a thin line between teasing and being obnoxiously mean. Today you crossed that line and worst of all you don't even have the balls to apologize to me face to face. Instead of doing what someone with balls would have done, you send me a passive aggressive so-called apologetic email over Facebook.





Facebook.


Grow some balls. If you can't then fuck off and die coz I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore.

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Damn, girl, someone wronged you bad. Whoever they are, I hope they feel thoroughly ashamed and realise exactly who they've pissed off.

Our Dramatic One don't take no shit, yo.

Technodoll said...

You realise you can't leave your readers hanging... we want to see that "apology"!

WTF happened???

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwww... Can you feel the flame lust over by mrs. anger?? Thou shall not make one's gorge rise... U're lucky if u're only hearing the lioness roar... That is, if lucky. Teehii anyway chill out dear, pray that there's only one kind of him in the world :)

quin browne said...

if it is the word i think... control the word.

(yes, i was in vagina monologues)

you take power over it, then, it's just a word.

afterwards, get a stick and poke the boy.

in the crotch.


a sharp stick.

Kuan said...

ermmm...was it me for calling you 'cute' instead of hot on facebook??.....

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Elisabeth:

That last line cracked me up but yeah, I dont take no shit. Fo sho.

Technodoll:

What happened? Some stupid shit that pissed the hell out of me. That's what happened.

Didi:

But there are many of them like him. Its just him that's in my face.

Quin:

No no. Its not the word you are thinking. Its another one. Rhymes with a hoe.......if you get what Im sayin. I like the stick idea. Fucker. I will poke him.

Kuan:

LOL!!! No not you lah. Its some ass from college. When are you coming back?