8 Things I Am Passionate About
1) My family.
They irritate the hell out of half the time. My sister can be such a condescending bitch. My brother yell at me on the phone -on long distance phone call, no less - all the way from Chicago. My mom nags incessantly. My Dad calls me at 11 fucking pm just to tell me to get home "right now". 11 fucking PM people and I'm already in my early twenties. Like what the fuck? But yet I love them all the same and I will beat the living shit of anyone that messes with any one of them.
2) Maintaining my friendship with the friends I love and care for no matter how far away they are from me.
My highschool bestfriend is in Ukraine studying medic. My brother in Chicago. I have friends leaving for the States. I have people whom I care for dearly scattered all over the world. I am determined to never lose contact with them.
3) Performance arts.
No seriously, Ghendut. My golden hamster whom my friends think is either a depressed dog or a teddy bear. Ghendut is a golden hamster you bitches.
** "Ghendut" means "tubby" in Malay.
5) Making sure the penguins do not go into extinction.
Penguins are the world's most adorable creatures but their numbers is declining every year because of global warming and the fact that those sea lion bastards eat them. The only easy solution here is to stop global warming all together and club the sea lions to death. You heard it here first.
Sea lion bastards!
As in the flower itself and the term of endearment I use for my friends and loved ones.
7) History and culture.
Especially the ones that involves my own culture. I solely believe that young people these days no longer care about culture or tradition and have turn their backs on them. It is up to us, the young adults, to preserve our culture, customs and traditions. Being modern is good but not so much that you would turn back on your own traditions. I am determined to be one of those people who would bring my culture, the Malay culture to the 21st century so that it would never be forgotten - no matter how modern or Westernized we become.
8) Standing up for myself.
As a child I was bullied and walked all over on. Never again.
8 Things I Want to do Before I Die
1) A fireman/marine/sailor/pilot/S.W.A.T/ any variation of a hot guy in uniform.
2) Travel alone. With no company whatsoever. Preferably to either one of my top travel destinations: Mongolia or Tanzania. When I do this, and I will, hopefully I won't get kidnapped for human trafficking or get my organs harvested.
3) Hug an Emperor Penguin. No seriously, an Emperor Penguin. A real one.
4) Hit a nude beach.
5) Become an organ donor.
6) Be directly involve in a political revolution.
7) Spend one whole day in a sunflower field. I want to watch as the sunflowers follow the movement of the sun as it rises and sets on the same day.
8) Give a rousing speech to an audience of at least a thousand.
8 Things I Say Often
3) Like what the fuck?
4) I will smack that bitch until she/he bleeds.
5) Oh For the Love of God!
7) Step on it you fucking asshole. I have places to be at.
8) This sucks donkey balls.
8 Books I've Recently Read
3) Bapaku P. Ramlee (Nasir P. Ramlee) *Malay ***My father P.Ramlee
The late P.Ramlee. The greatest thing that had ever happened to the Malaysian movie industry.
7) Schindler's List (Thomas Kenneally) - actually reading this one right now.
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
-just wanna get up and dance to this one. Each time.
- everytime I hear this, my heart skips a beat. It's like one of the most powerful songs I have ever heard. Plus it bring me back to that time when I watched the musical on Broadway in Chicago.
3) Kau Ilhamku (Man Bai) *Malay ***You are my inspiration
- everytime I got it bad for somebody, I can hear this song playing in my head. True story.
4) Ketipang Payung (from the classic "Nujum Pak Belalang") *Malay
- one of the best Malay songs ever, with ethnic beats and dance move. Before Rihanna, this lady was already singing about umbrellas (payung in Malay). I remember how I used to dance around to this song when I was kid, complete with my own umbrella. Check out the video!
5) Damelo (Juanes) **Spanish
- Juanes is a sexy beast who makes equally sexy music. Nuff' said.
-"I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm you dream, I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way."
- don't you love it when lesbians sing while arguing?
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
2) They have a certain aspect of them that I respect. I can only be with people whom I respect. So yes, I respect my friends. Every one of them.
3) The ability to bullshit creatively. Very important.
4) They are happy with themselves. Meaning they do not try to be anyone else but themselves.
6) Clever and witty.
7) Not desperate or/and conceited. I loathe desperate and conceited people.
8) A bunch of weirdos just like the Constantly Dramatic One.
I'm tagging Kerp. Coz he's a tag-whore.