Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Winds of Change


It's different waking up today. Its different knowing that the era of subjugation and the charade of democracy have come to an end. The people have spoken. We went out in droves and we voted. And we have been heard.



Now we wait. We see if they who we have voted for would be there for us for a better tomorrow or if they too would let victory and power get to their heads and fuck with us the way BN did. I hope they don't. I have faith and that's all that I have.

For a better write up, please check out the brilliantly well written piece by Maverick of Cakap Tak Serupa Bikin. He said it all much better than I ever could. Take it away Mave.

5 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Thank you Constant_Drama; I'm humbled by your exaltation.

I see you are so excited with the change; I'm too.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

It is brilliantly well written. I just wanna share a good thing =D

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

whoaa, that poster. and i thought i wrongly went into zorro's blog or something.

now the newly-formed gomen have to be on their toes 24/7 and walk the talk or even the slightest 'boo-boo' will be taken to task, by those idiotic electronic media especially.

ineedmoredrama said...

all i can say is that there should be exciting times ahead of us... i'm an optimist :)

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Kerp:

Yes, they must too or we electronic idiots would be on their asses. Stat!

Evie:

It is exciting. I'm lookong forward to the changes that we will have. Hopefull for the better and not the for the worse.