1) I once sat a bookstore for over two hours reading Marilyn Monroe's self-penned autobiography. I would buy the book, but its RM108 and I don't have the money for that.
2) If there is such thing as a next life, then I wish I would be born black. Black people are cool y'all.
3) I have decided. If all else fail in life, I will sit for the test and becomes a stock broker. High risk, high stress, living life on the edge...seems like something that would definitely suit me just fine.
4) I dream in colour and sound, sometimes I can even smell and touch. And when I wake up I can recall every single detail of the dream.
5) I will always feel inferior when it comes to my older sister.
6) I believe in the concept of soul mates. I am convinced that I will never find mine.
7) I wish my life is a musical. I wish I could just start singing for no reason whatsoever and then random strangers would just bust out in synchronized dance moves all around me.
8) My first crush was when I was about 6 years old. It was on Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid. I didn't know it was a crush then but looking back now, it was.
9) Frumpy people irritates the fuck out of me. If you can't dress yourself neatly then get out of my sight.