I think I'm shopaholic. Its no laughing matter. Compulsive shopping is like gambling addiction.
When I got home, I realise I don't even like them that much. They're not that pretty. What was I thinking? I wasn't. All I know is that its such a rush to buy new things.
Its not the first time this happened.
Its not just clothes. Its other things too.
Fuck. If this goes on...the Constantly Dramatic One is definitely destined for bankruptcy.
Check out what I found online:
True or False? Evaluate the following statements:
1. When I am feeling depressed, I usually go shopping.
No. I go the the movies alone.
2. I spend a lot of money that I do not have on things that I do not need.
We covered this.
4. I have closets full of clothes that I have never worn, and countless gadgets that I have never used.
Not gadgets, but books.
5. I often feel reckless and out of control when I shop.
6. I lie to my friends and family about how much money I spend.
Just family, not friends.
7. Even though I feel very distraught about my debt, I still shop.
8. I feel emotionally upset and disturbed by my own shopping habits.
9. After a big shopping trip, I sometimes feel disoriented and depressed.
10. My shopping has caused problems in my personal relationships in one way or another.
No. Not yet anyways but its going there.