Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A note to Drama Lovers...

Dramatic Musings will no longer be updated on a daily basis.



I have 5 classes to attend, universities to decide on, a part time job to find, clubs to get involved with, assignments to plagiarize, presentations to well...present, a social life to maintain, college bitches to hate, gossips to discuss, a wedding to help out with, a scrapbook to make, a resume to invent, a cute guy to crush on, and a blog to update.



I have so much to juggle, I should be a headliner at some circus somewhere. I would give the Royal London circus a run for their money. There's no point in blogging everyday if I half-assed everything that I write. This would not do, you Drama Lover deserves nothing but the best, unadulterated dramatic musings. One inspired in moments when the Constantly Dramatic One is not dead tired and should be doing research instead of procrastinating.



Never fear, I will be around though just not as much. Too brain dead to blog everyday. On that note, results out and I got straight Bs for all my four subjects last sem. Thought you should know coz I made such a huge deal about it.



As I do with everything else...

5 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Congrats for your good result. I had 4Bs too for my first year in college and I was extremely happy. I hope you are happy too.

constant drama said...

I am actually. Thank you.

Ella Gregory said...

ooo a cute guy to crush on? I wouldn't blog if I were you! ha ha

Gypsy On The Move said...

congratz!!
btw,you're soooo busy. hopefully you won't be that busy when i flew back.

constant drama said...

Coco:

LOL. I'll keep it hush hush.

Gypsy:

Probably busier kot. I dunno lah...